- To provide all our students with the best possible education in a caring, disciplined and affirming environment.
- To develop the personal, academic and spiritual potential of each student.
- To foster a sense of self-esteem, honesty and respect among all the members of our school community.
- To create on-going opportunities for staff and parents which will enable them to understand their role as educators.
- To provide a welcoming environment for parents where they are partners in the education of their children.